- Gooding Middle School Junior National Honor Society Ceremony ...
- “Please join us on May 23rd from 4-6 p.m. in room 1 at GHS to say ...
- HOSA Team Does Well Attend...
- Seniors: Still need scholarship money to pay for college? Check out ww...
- Over 100 middle school students attended the first annual Rea...
- The DownUnder Sports Program has invited local volleyball player an...
- Sami Jackson and Enola Stifler co-founded Fighting with F...
- Eighth grade students will head to the ...
- On Thursday, April 18, 2013, GHS Seniors were taken out to th...
- A GHS student is headed to Nashville in July to attend a Leadership ...
Professional Development Opportunity
Idaho Summer Institute of
July 23 & 24 — Bonneville High School, Idaho Falls
July 25 & 26 — Wendell High School, Wendell
* How to Grade and Report for Learning
* Tapping into Technology
* Oh the Places We'll Go! Implementing New Technologies into Your Classroom
* If We Teach Today's Students as We Taught Yesterday's, We Rob Them of Tomorrow.
Integrating technology into the Elementary Classroom
* Excuse Me… You Want Me to do What?
An exploration of literacy and the many synergies that exist between and among reading, writing, science and technology
Bill Ebner & Greg Lowe
* Teacher Wellness: Dealing with Stress in a Positive Manner
* Focus in the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics with the Common Core Toolkit
Only one day at each location, when registering please mark which level you will attend.
Dr. Bill McCallum’s teacher leader facilitators
Writing with Elementary Students
Incorporating the Economic Way of Thinking in the K-8 Classroom
Kali Kurdy and Team
* The Literacy Design Collaborative (LDC)
SREB/Gates Literacy Project
* Power of ICU
Using "I" - Incompletes to Get Students to Complete Work
Jayson Naves & Danny Hill
* Lesson Plans and Activities on Energy Related Topics
Shari Blom and Sandy Cardon
* Understanding and Integrating Text Complexity in the classroom using the Common Core State Standards
Registration fee: $100. (Title I, II and Classroom Technology Professional Development money may be used for registration)
(The Institute is made possible by the support of the SDE, Bonneville School District and Wendell School District)